Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dreaming of Andrew

I had my first real dream about Andrew two nights ago.
It was the sweetest and most peaceful dream ever.
He was riding in his carseat and was just mesmerized by his big sisters.
They were reading to him and talking.
I could see his bright eyes in the rear view mirror taking in absolutely everything!!

Then, last night marked a sleepless night.
I am sure one of many to come. lol
I wasn't nervous, scared, wondering what the future holds nor had
a million and one things going through my mind!
I can't even describe it.
Just up waiting.
Thinking about my boy that is waiting to come home to
his mama, daddy, sisters, family and friends soon.

Wondering what it will feel like to hold him in my arms for the 1st time.
Thinking of smelling his little head and kissing his little face and hands.

The time is here.
We are so ready.

I was in a staff meeting today and they prayed over me for the upcoming trip and welcoming Andrew into our home.
Praying for our family....each and every one of us.
It will change our lives.
It will bring us much joy.
God has it all orchestrated and will be with us each step of the way.

Hoping those sweet dreams with glimpses of our little guy continue.



3 comments:

  1. Yep, right there with you girl!!!
    I am so so happy for you. God has been so good and has blessed us both with our beautiful children and a new friendship that will last a lifetime. It won't be long now. This summer we will watch these two special kids play together and we will smile knowing how lucky we are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you get to see him soon....and not just in your dreams!

    ReplyDelete