Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tidbits about Andrew

Thought we would share some things we have learned about our little guy.
First, he is little!!!
We thought that 18 month pants would work...ugh...NO!
~He is just a peanut!
~He weighs 19 lbs and is about 30 in.
~He is so curious.
~He is a very affectionate little guy.
If I say,"Omma boh, boh" means give mama a kiss,
he turns to kiss me. Super sweet! Totally melts my heart!
~He loves, loves bath time.
Steve has been doing the bath routine with all the bath toys and Andrew will throw them all in then before Steve lifts him out he asks him to hand him the toys again and he does.
~He is getting in a routine with bedtime and nap time.(for the most part)
He takes a bottle around 8:00pm while I rock him then I pat his back pretty hard....foster mom said he feels comforted by that. Thankful for that info because it is so true! Sometimes I feel like I am pounding him but is really soothes him anytime he is sad.
I lay him in his crib and he sleeps usually until 1:00am and wakes for another bottle.
I rock him again and he sleeps until 7:00 or 8:00am.
However, each night has been a little different with him waking to be comforted and then back down but for the most part this is the way it is.
~He doesn't really cry, just a really sad little whimper most of the day.
~He comes to me to be comforted and puts his hands out for me to pick him up.
~He loves the carrier...either to be on my back or front.
It can calm him when just holding him isn't doing the job.

~He is a little cut up! Making us all laugh so much!
Foster mom gave us a care package for him and these funny glasses were in it.
We have had so much fun playing with them.
He puts them on and off and then turns and puts them on us.

~He will talk in gibberish to us.
Too cute. Something like a mix of Korean and anything else you can imagine.
~He is a smartie:)
Of course this mama thinks so!

~He had his 1st haircut and did awesome!!



~He plays peek-a-boo!
Is that little hand the cutest or what?
So little and so sweet!
Oh yeah, his toes are the cutest too!
I am a feet person so on our 1st meeting with him I took his sock off to kiss his little toes.
He then lifted the other foot for me to take the sock off and do the same.
See, I told you he was smart.
By the 2nd meeting when I did this again, Steve said the foster mom and social worker were talking about it and cracking up.
He said that is probably something they don't see every day.
What can I say?
I love little toesies.
~He loves for us to put music on and dance around the room.
~He has taken to his sisters and they are all about him!
~He likes his car seat.
~He loves stacking blocks and putting things in and out of cups.
~He is a GREAT eater!!
Literally whatever we have offered him he is up for!

~ HE IS SUPER BUSY!!!
~He is a snuggler.
~He makes funny faces.
~He is a little movie star with so many!
My friend who is an amazing photographer took some photos of him last weekend and told me I could post the link.
They were here for lunch and she just started following him around and snapping.

~He is such a blessing to all of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment