Friday, February 25, 2011

Travel Call Y'all!!!!!!!

Yes, I can officially say that we GOT THE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!
We are headed to Korea!!!
My head has been spinning in a million directions but just in the last
15 minutes I have calmed down a little.
Note....a little.

We are leaving from Chicago at midnight tonight.
Landing in Seoul at 6:00am Sunday.
(so that is 3:00 in the afternoon on Saturday at home)
We are so thankful for our family who will be staying
at our house with the kids.
It gives them some "normalcy" in the midst of all this excitement.
They are super excited
yet just like us a little sad to see us leave.

I will be updating our blog as much as I can.

We will meet this adorable little guy on Monday morning at 10:00.
What are the bets??
Do you think I will be able to sleep well the night before?

If not...
y'all may be hearing from me here!

2 comments: