Saturday, December 11, 2010

To Melt A Mama's Heart







So Lydia had her Christmas program on Thursday night.
She has been anticipating it for weeks.

Why?
Because she was chosen to be one of the reindeer.
Comet to be exact.
She has been saying her lines and actually every other person's too.
She literally had the entire play memorized.

She has the sweetest teacher ever!
Her teacher replaced her 1st name labeled on her desk with Comet and every other reindeer's name as well.
It was adorable! Little Miss was so expressive and totally had the stage presence going on.
I see her following in her sister's footsteps with musicals.

She had been telling us she had a present for us but wasn't giving any hints.
Oh my goodness!


When I walked in and saw all the precious snowman plates that these
kiddos had been working on so hard, I was in awe!

So much detail and time went into them.
Her teacher is absolutely just amazing.
These took a lot of time and energy on her part.

This is a plate that I will display every year forever!
It means so much and Miss Lydia knows her mama loves polka dots
SO......the scarf is decked out with them.

Absolutely melted this mama's heart.




3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love those kinds of gifts, from the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great gift!!!! those kinds of things bring tears to my eyes, too!

    ReplyDelete