Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why International Adoption?

It seems we get the question...."Why international adoption?"
My response is,"Why not international adoption?

143 million orphans in the world
Each one needs and deserves parents to love them, no matter where they are located.


As I think about this question many things come to my mind.
I think of areas of ministry in which people choose to serve.
My heart is not in high school or jr high ministry. That is not my passion and desire.
I love infants and toddlers so that is where I serve with passion.
God places that in each of us and it is awesome that he does or we would not have people serving where they are so excited about.

Your question may be how does that involve or relate to adoption?
I think a lot.
Our hearts are in Korea and that is where God has called us.
Just as others have a desire and heart for domestic adoption.
We each need to go where we feel led.

There are an abundance of orphans.
I feel so blessed that our son is waiting for us in Korea....
just as God has always had in His perfect plan.



1 comment: